Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pretty Blog


I decided that if I was gonna do this whole beauty went bloggin business, then I needed to go big or go home. Clearly, I followed suit after my hair and with the former: the bigga, tha betta! I hope you read that out loud, because I had to say it three times to spell it correctly.

I LOVE watching beauty blogs. Maybe one day I'll do a post or video about some of my personal favorite beauty bloggers. Watching all the videos always made me so happy and then I thought, Man, I wonder what it's like to be on the other side.  I started thinking about it a lot.  Y'all, I would straight up practice recording videos when I did my makeup...without a camera...without an audience...and most of the time, without pants too.
 Let's be honest: who does their makeup when wearing their pants? No one. 


I decided it was best to combine three of my favorite things: makeup, talking, and teaching. What a perfect trio, right? Hopefully you guys enjoy watching as much as I enjoy making.

I am going to blog about new products, great deals in the stores and online, and a whole bunch more. I'll be uploading photos of things I see and do.  My intention is to make videos a bit more than blogging, but don't worry, I won't neglect Clarabel (That's my blog's new name. I just made it up. Isn't it darling?), in the process.

If you guys ever want to contact me for any reason: DO it. I would love to hear suggestions, requests, reviews, and anything else ya wanna tell me! 

email me: KayRosco@gmail.com
watch my pretty videos: Youtube.com/KayRosco
connect with me on my facebook page:  facebook.com/KayRosco2012

I don't claim to be a beauty professional of any kind. I didn't study cosmetology. I am just a self taught, makeup, and beauty loving lady. Anything I say or advice I give, is just my opinion of what works for me,  or what I have seen work for other people. Everyone is different, so what works for me, may not work for you, but I will try dang hard to figure out how I can help-- promise! 


Sneak peek at the next video: 

I'll leave you with a little treat:

I'm so excited for this,  like borderline Jessi Spano excited. (<---click it)

ya welcome. :)


p.s. HUUUUUGE thank you to my favorite Enimly, for her creativity, quick response to panicked text messages, the adorable KayRosco logo, and encouragement! Seriously, she held my hand and walked me through it!





4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I could use some beauty help. I'm still wearing the side-parted hair you recommended I do our freshman year :)
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky! It makes me so happy to see you on the blog! I have been stalking/following yours forever. :)
    I can't remember suggesting the side part, although I totally believe you! I feel like it's my mission in life: to convert as many as possible to a side part. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://makeuploversunite.tumblr.com/dupe
    I came across this, thought you might like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://drugstoreprincess.com/tagged/dupes

    ReplyDelete