Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In-store sigtings



While I was getting my shopping on today, I noticed the products that I blogged about in my first blog: 5 Beauty Secret Weapons . I took some pictures for you guys, so you could see the item and price. 

The chafing gel/ facial primer :) 
It is in the aisle with the all the feminine hygiene products, next to the other monistat items. 
At only $5.99, it's a steal! 
Sometimes, target has coupons on their website for these items. Speaking of Target coupons, use that link to access the current coupons. They've got some good ones, especially if you can combine with any manufacturer coupons!
 
 
The Aquafor is even on sale right now at Target! You can find this on the lotion aisle, in the cosmetics/pharmacy area. 
Seriously guys, this bottle will last for.ev.ver. 


The Coconut oil was at Costco, but I forgot to get a picture of it, so I took one of the one I have at home, so you can see just how HUGE it is.  It is priced at $15.69 at my Costco, which is a fantastic deal for this bad boy. 

Just for a frame of reference, I'll show you what I paid for a bottle last time I purchased, at a vitamin store. 
The one on the left is a 16 ounce jar that I paid $11 for. You all recognize the big bad boy on the right who is 54 ounces, for a whopping $16.  Obviously, I will never make that mistake again. Hopefully you guys have access to a Costco, that carries the oil, and can pick one up. 
You won't regret it--promise! 

Thanks for all the support and feedback from the first video! I filmed two more today, so there just might be one up tonight!


2 comments:

  1. Coconut oil is the best and I have that same one. It is by far THE cheapest I have ever found it! I even bought an extra one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might go and get another for the same reason. I'm worried that when I run out, in 2015, there won't be anymore in Costco. hahah

    ReplyDelete